Content

To Navigation

Important events since the company's existence

YearEvent
2016 Authorized Economic Operator (AEO) with our own customs warehouse
2003 FAIM Accreditation
1999 Certification to ISO, EN
1995 Consolidation of the city office and the Handelskai warehouse and relocation to Schemmerlstrasse
1961 Zdenko Dworak removal vans go to Moscow (Russia) for the first time
1945 Resumption of business after the end of the 2nd World War - at first only by horse and cart
1934 Acquisition of the first motor truck - a Tatra
1919 The city office opened at the Franz-Josefs-Kai after the end of the 1st World War
1894 Company established at Gersthofer Straße, Währing (Wien XVIII)

Please copy the verification code to the input field below: